Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
State Fair Of Texas Car Corral Display
Friday, October 13, 2017, 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Parades and Displays
is closed - Event is full
All members who have signed up to attend the State Fair of Texas Display will need to sign the required release form prior to entering the display area on October 13th. A club representative will be on site to present the form for signature at the entry point.
A tradition since 1886, the State Fair of Texas has something for everyone.
With shows and attractions including the Auto Show and exhibit space, the State Fair offers hours of entertainment. And don't forget the amazing food and the Midway.
Due to parking constraints, there maybe a limit to the number of Corvettes accepted for this display.
State Fair of Texas
Rules and Regulations
- The Corral is open from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. All participating vehicles need to be in place by 9:00 A.M. and remain until after 6:00 P.M. No vehicles will be allowed out of the gate before this time.
- Each vehicle will require a hangtag to enter the gate (there will be no exceptions). As participants enter the Martin Luther King Gate (Gate 6), State Fair will require a representative of each Club to be present to check them in and hand out hangtags to those that came without.
- Only tow vehicles will be allowed in the Martin Luther King Gate. All tow vehicles drop their vehicle and park behind Corral as directed. Any vehicle not in the display group or pulling a trailer will not be allowed in the gates without paid parking credentials.
- Any person that attempt to alter the credential or enter on another day other than the one designated on the credential will immediately have the credentials revoked and their Club banned from the Corral.
- Each Club is furnished with a limited number of complimentary passes.These passes are for Club members, friends, and families. Parking is not included. Any person entering on these passes will need to purchase parking and park in the public lots.
- Each Club member displaying a vehicle at the Corral will sign a Release, Indemnity and Acknowledgment of Risk form (Schedule "B") provided by State Fair. State Fair is aware that the number of vehicles and Club members who participate can change up until the day of the event, so please bring the Schedule "B" forms to the Corral on that day. Mr. Pound or staff member will collect them at that time.
- All vehicles shall be in place by 9:00 A.M. and parked for the day. Under no circumstances shall a vehicle be started or driven between 9:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M.
- Please-no cooking of any kind.
- Please place your vehicle in section (A, B or C) that is assigned to the Club